Herb Lab Technician
Zoi Medicinals (Buda, Texas) is seeking a herb lab technician with attention to detail, cleanliness and organization, and the ability to multitask. Past food service experience would be useful, as this job requires following recipes, keeping logs, maintaining clean work areas and inventory. This position has great potential for increased income and responsibilities in the next year.
Requirements & Duties:
- Manufacturing herbal formulas and single herbs by the maceration method
- Bottling and labeling herbal formulas
- Maintaining detailed logs (with appropriate lot numbers and expiration dates) and manufacturing batch records
- Organizing, cleaning, & adhering to proper storage processes.
- Conducting regular inventory of stock and supplies
To apply, email letter of interest and resume to Abigayle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoi Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine (Buda, TX) is seeking an acupuncturist to join our growing practice. You will be provided supplies and infrastructure to support your practice, including access to our electronic health records and registers systems, a complete liquid herbal pharmacy, and retail vitamins and supplements. Hours are flexible and compensation is a percentage of your services (acupuncture and other services) plus a percentage of product sales.
Requirements & Duties
- Licensed to practice acupuncture in the State of Texas
- Availability to see patients at least 25 hours a week
- Strong understanding of TCM, biomedical sciences, and herbal medicine
- Love of learning, and calm in a fast-paced, complicated work environment
- May require occasional travel to Utopia, TX and San Marcos, TX
- In addition to acupuncture, herbal prescribing and patient management, you may be asked to help with clinic administration duties, light cleaning and clinic organization
To apply, email letter of interest and resume to Tiffany at email@example.com.
Licensed Massage Therapist, Part-Time
Zoi Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine (Buda, TX) is seeking a massage therapist to join our growing practice. You will be provided supplies and infrastructure to support your practice. Compensation is a percentage of your services.
Requirements & Duties
- License to practice massage in the State of Texas
- Availability to work Sundays and Mondays; occasional other days as needed
- Knowledge of Swedish and deep tissue massage required
To apply, email letter of interest and resume to Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Zoi Well
Zoi Well is a group of companies that have grown out of Zoi Acupuncture. It includes the clinic (Zoi Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine), Zoi Medicinals (est. 2017) that supplies unique herbal formulations designed by clinical herbalists, and Zoi Market (est. 2020) which offers natural foods, herbal medicines and supplements to the Buda and Utopia communities.
About Zoi Acupuncture
Seeing patients since 2015, Zoi Acupuncture began as a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) clinic. Over the past several years, we have developed a robust practice based on our model of Integrative TCM; which uses medical diagnostic blood testing to inform and fine-tune our treatment plans. This approach is the foundation of our Wellness Programs, which are 3-6 month programs of acupuncture, herbal and vitamin/supplement therapy customized to each patient’s health goals. Herbal medicine alone is also a primary focus of our practice. We design customized formulas combining TCM principles with modern pharmacological research. Formulas are filled from our extensive, on-site liquid herbal pharmacy.
Our clinic has four treatment rooms, a lobby/retail space, herbal pharmacy, and shared office. We also offer spa services including massage and facials. In addition to our Buda, Texas clinic, we have a satellite practice in Utopia, Texas. Read more about our practice at www.zoiwell.com.
About Zoi Medicinals
We are an herbal supplement company with radical goals for expansion. Our mission is to make natural medicine relevant to every family and strive to be nationally recognized. Zoi Medicinals begin making herbal medicines for the Zoi Acupuncture clinic in 2015. In 2017, Zoi Medicinals incorporated and launched eight liquid herbal formulas for common disruptions of modern life. Steady growth has continued and Zoi Medicinals is currently responsible for manufacturing and maintaining herbal pharmacies (each with over 150+ herbs) at Zoi Acupuncture and Zoi Market. Read more at www.zoimedicinals.com.
About Buda, Texas
The city of Buda is in Hayes County and considered part of the Austin, Texas metropolitan area. Buda boasts a historic downtown shopping district and offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many families and young professionals live in Buda and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Buda are above average. Buda borders the famous Texas Hill Country with easy access to local rivers, springs and Texas State Parks.